Winter Weather Resources
The State of Texas is working around the clock to provide the resources, assistance, and support that our communities need to respond to the impacts of this winter weather. We will continue to exhaust all available methods to restore power for Texans and ensure that our communities can recover.
Governor Greg Abbott
FEMA Disaster Assistance
For Texas Residents in the FEMA Declared Counties, please visit:
- or call 1-800-621-3362 (6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT, 7 days a week)
- or TTY 1-800-462-7585
Accessible FEMA Resources for Deaf Texans
- Three Ways to Register for FEMA Disaster Assistance
- FEMA Accessible: Call FEMA with Questions
- FEMA CDC Accessible: Water Safety After a Disaster
Individual State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT)
- The objective of this survey is to identify damages across Texas, to help emergency management officials across the state gain an understanding of damages that have occurred during the recent winter weather.
- Online at damage.tdem.texas.gov
- Texans who are unable to submit information through the online iSTAT tool can call 1-844-844-3089 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. CT, 7 days a week to submit their disaster damage information.
- DriveTexas.org - statewide road conditions
- Texas Health Department - carbon monoxide dangers
- Public Utility Commission of Texas - electric outage map
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - public water system guidance
- Texas Department of Insurance - tips following winter storms
- Office of Public Insurance Counsel - recovering from winter weather
- State Board of Plumbing Examiners - plumbers mobilized statewide